General Information for TMO-Set 16 contest:
- TMO-Set 16 Registration: click here
- All participants must register
- TMO-Set 16 will be @ 21h-22h, Nov. 27, 2011
- All students in SMO/APMOPS/IQ-Math/GEP classes would take TMO-set 16.
- TTH-Math-Olympiad: How to register and submit the answers ?
- Previous TMO contests: https://thichtoanhoc.wordpress.com/tth-math-olympiad
- Posts from the ‘TTH-Math-Olympiad’ Category: https://thichtoanhoc.wordpress.com/category/tth-math-olympiad
- A woman pays $2.78 for some bananas and eggs. If each banana costs $0.69 and each egg costs $0.35, how many eggs and how many bananas did the woman buy?
- A palindrome is a number which remains the same when its digits are written inreverse order. For example, 131 is a palindrome. A cars odometer reads 15951.
What is the least number of kilometres required for the next palindrome to appear ?